Longleaf Pine Resource Meetings
- Enrolling your land in Present Use Value
- Enrolling your land as a Voluntary Agricultural District
- Cost share funding for planting and burning longleaf
- How to get a forest management plan
- Enrolling in the Safe Harbor Program
- Controlling Ips Beetles
ATTEND THE DATE AND LOCATION CONVENIENT FOR YOU:
Thursday, October 19th, 7-9 p.m.: Hoke County Extension Office
116 W. Prospect Ave.
Raeford, NC 28376
Monday, October 30th, 7-9 p.m.: Jackson Springs Community Center
447 Mill Rd.
Jackson Springs, NC 27281
Thursday, November 9th, 7-9 p.m.: Cumberland County Extension Office
301 E. Mountain Dr.
Fayetteville, NC 28306
This event is funded through a grant from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and its supplemental funders.
There is no cost, but pre-registration is required.
PLEASE RSVP TO:
Jesse Wimberley, Sandhills Area Land Trust Outreach Coordinator*
E-mail: email@example.com | Phone: (910) 603-1052
*If you like to be e-mailed about future longleaf events, please let us know!